Thursday 14 October 2010

Planning - Shortlist Title Font


These are a few fonts which I have selected fron the site 'DaFont.com'.
As of yet I have not selected the name for the film so I have used the song title to present the different fonts.
All of the fonts shown are all very elegant but also appear to be quite mysterious which links well with the setting to the trailer.
The track which is used as the soundtrack to the film is composed and performed by a french composer therfore I want a font which can relate to this.
________________________________________________________
FeedBack
After feedback from friends and family I have decided that the font which I will be using will either be 'Sue Ellen Fransisco' or 'Organic Elements' which can be seen in the middle of the image to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment