Thursday 21 October 2010

Planning - Soundtrack - Change in Tones

The piece which I have chosen has a change of tone halfway through the soundtrack. I am to take advantage of this and when the storyline within the trailer changes this is when I will do so. Not only this but with general beats of the music I will be editing my footage to fit perfectly with the music.

The track lasts for 2:26 - I will have the introductory shots with the slow paced actions at the beginning to the trailer with the slower toned music - After 1:07 the music has a clear tone change and increases in sound, from this I will be changing pace to the trailer.

By doing this I feel I will gain most from the trailer and with the clear links to both the music and video footage will provide a more professional appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment